Dr. Jared Andrews has been a licensed Chiropractor since 2006.
Dr. Jared Andrews has been freeing people from pain since 2006. He worked in Olympia, WA for the past 12 years and has now moved to his clinic in Stanwood, WA. He is committed to promoting the health and well being for his patients.
Dr. Andrews uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Andrews is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Graduate of Parker College of Chiropractic with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree in August 2006, and has been in constant clinical practice to present.
- Graduate of Brigham Young University in 2003 with a Bachelors degree in Exercise Science
- Washington State Licensed Chiropractor
- Washington State Department of Health
- Licensed and credentialed by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships & Associations:
- Washington State Chiropractic Association